Monday, May 23, 2011

Princess Britney Turns 4!

March 5, 2011:

My cousin Crystal called me and asked me to make a cake for her daughter's 4th birthday.  This was the cake that caught my oldest daughter, Lexi's attention...and since then, she has helped me in some way with every cake.

We had fun working together on designing the flower pattern, although I must say, Lexi was the one that put them all on!  I was busy with the other details.  Team effort and it came out fit for a princess!


This was my first time crafting a figure and I think it was super cute!

The bottom layer was chocolate chip cake with fresh banana filling.  The middle tier was strawberry cake with bavarian cream and fresh strawberries and the top tier was classic white cake with lemon filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment