Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweetness......

April 14, 2011:

You never know where you may meet someone... The day I had to deliver Kenny's Vegas cake, my Bella had softball evaluations so my hubby was going to stay back and take her and our other girls, Lexi & Lulu and I decided to carpool with our good friend, Marco since we were all going to hang out at the party anyway.

On our way out to Lake Elsinore, we stopped at the Jack In the Box in Brea to get the girls a snack.  While in the drive-through, the girl working the window complimented the cake.  Marco quickly told her that I had made it and gave her my business card.  Well...about 3 months later...she called to order a special cake for her moms birthday.


This cake looks so feminine and sweet to me!  Ivory buttercream with the pastel flowers...Love it!  I handmade all the flowers on this cake.

This was a marble cake with fresh raspberry filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment